Thursday, 18 November 2010

The Daily Moustache!


Here is today's Moustache and rather terrific sideburns to match (Google this word at your own peril). I think that the whole look is pretty slick.

Awesome Moustache.
Slickness to the max, pristine and perfectly formed Moustache....
I am soooooooo happy with the Moustache's so far. Please keep them coming, send all pictures of Moustache's to: boombangblamblog@gmail.com.

Check out this lovely little club. It is the Handlebar club. There are so many Moustache's to look at here. My Moustache excitement is growing.......


I am listening to Space Dimension Controller again!!!
A link to his RBMAR shows

I TOTALLY love this mix. It contains this lovely little number which always gets me dancing. I just love that Disco sound and squelches get me everytime.......
I literally just got lost in this mix and am now dancing in my chair.
Oh I wish tonight WAS party time! enjoy this as well as his mix.


DAILY LOVE: Listening to these tunes and seeing my friend's little boy who is sooooooooooo cute!
DAILY UNLOVE: Rotten souls.
DAILY UPLOAD:

I can't resist this either.......



No comments:

Post a Comment